European Law Firm wins Annual Multimedia Award in silver with digital Corona Crisis Centre
Award Winner for Successful Digital Communication in the Corona Crisis: Noerr developed the highly successful digital Corona Crisis Centre, intensively informing clients and interested parties across Europe about current developments and legal issues. More than 330,000 Corona Crisis Centre visitors, 3,800 live webinar participants, numerous press releases and 1,200 new leads prove the success of the international law firm's Corona-related online activities. Noerr is a client of the digital agency netzkern.
The aftermath of the Corona virus has created uncertainty among companies and raised many questions in areas such as labour, finance, capital markets, data protection and contract law, M&A, export control, and healthcare as well as ongoing litigation and tax proceedings. Noerr, a leading European commercial law firm, has been providing answers since the outbreak with its digital Corona Crisis Centre.
The Noerr CCC provides:
- An Info-HUB for legal Corona News with currently more than 300 news items from 8 countries/markets, clearly structured by practice area and region. The Info-HUB is actively used by the business and trade press and has led to numerous news placements for Noerr.
- A webinar portal, through which more than 30 Corona specialist webinars have been held to date.
- A bilingual executive summary section where Corona news articles are clearly summarised.
- A personalised newsletter for regular push information on current topics - tailored to legal fields and industries. In total, there are over ten million options for compiling a personalised newsletter. In this way, the subscriber receives Noerr expertise on precisely those topics that are relevant. If a subscriber's main interests change, they can reselect their personal news with just one click in the admin settings.
Noerr draws a positive interim balance:
- around 250% increase in website visitors compared to the previous year (more than 330,000 visitors to the Corona Crisis Centre alone in just a few weeks).
- more than 3,800 clients / interested parties in the live webinars.
- more than 1,200 new contacts / leads through Corona-related market communications.
For this, Noerr was awarded silver in the Annual Multimedia 2021 digital creative competition. The independent award is one of the most important and long-standing digital competitions in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Since 1996, it has documented the state of the art and highlighted trends. The current competition focused on creative solutions that provide assistance in the Corona crisis.
Noerr is a client of the Wuppertal-based digital agency netzkern, which was alsoresponsible for the relaunch of noerr.com in 2016 based on the Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore Email Experience Manager (EXM).
"The need for legal information has increased extremely overnight due to the pandemic and has been consistently high over the last few months. In 2016, we had already laid the foundation for contemporary, digital market communication with our new website and built a customisable newsletter, our own webinar portal and much more. This put us in the best possible position digitally and enabled us to react independently on an ad hoc basis with our Corona Crisis Centre," explains Michael Kaupp, Digital Marketing Manager at Noerr. "Overall, the pandemic has further fuelled our digitalisation."
https://www.noerr.com/ also serves interested parties as an interface to the approximately 500 lawyers and consultants at Noerr independently of Corona issues. A technically sophisticated, very easy-to-use professionals search helps interested parties find the right legal or business expert with just one click. Once the expert in question has been found, the interested party can download a resume as a PDF with information on the person's skills, career, languages, and selected publications.
netzkern is partner for large and medium-sized companies in the further development of their digital transformation. The 100 passionate digital experts deliver unique digital experience & e-commerce solutions with technical and creative excellence - always implemented in an agile manner and with a full focus on end customer success. Large companies such as Bayer, Covestro, RWE, Vonovia, EWE, Düsseldorf Airport, Festool and HEM as well as numerous SMEs such as Aktion Mensch, Hermes Sweeteners, Gedore and Crem Solutions are mostly long-time fans of netzkern's work.
netzkern has locations in Wuppertal and Hamburg and works very closely with leading software manufacturers: Sitecore Platinum Implementation Partner, Kentico Xperience Gold Partner, Episerver Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner Application Development, Microsoft Gold Partner Cloud Solution Provider, Kontent Qualified Partner, Cognigy AI Partner, Google Partner and member of the German UPA. Further information: www.netzkern.de